Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mystery Phantom Of Desire






A titillating and tasteful glimpse of arguably one of the most exhilarating of experiences mortals can have, was recently posted and had captured that precise moment, when there is that subtle, connection of flesh against flesh, separated only by the weave of gossamer garments. 

Both pulses racing with anticipation and primal lust. I recall a similar personal occasion many years ago, where I was directly and wantonly propositioned by a vivacious and classy young lady who, after excusing herself from her partner,  crossed the restaurant floor to where I sat, waiting for my attractive young wife to return from the powder room. 

This desirable creature quietly stooped down and with her hot lips brushing warmly against my earlobe, she whispered these incredible words:"I want you right here and now, I am having a huge, org...  right here as I speak, sadly nothing will ever come of this, I just needed you to know what a powerful effect you are having on me, a total stranger, we are merely two ships passing each other in the night." 

 Then, with a gentle squeeze on my shoulder, which sent a thrilling shudder down my spine, she returned to her waiting partner on the other side of the room.. I have no idea how she managed to explain her actions to him, my wife fortunately was out of sight at the time. The rest of the evening it was as if I had imagined all of this, right up to the moment they got up to leave, when she provocatively parted her thighs directly at me as she stood up. and vanished, never to be seen again. I have often wondered about what might have been, even to this day, 30 years on, I am still haunted by that mysterious phantom of desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment