How To Make The Mixture:
- Cut the watermelon into small chunks
- Put the chunks into a juicer to obtain about 1 litre of juice.
- The white substance in the rind also contains high levels of citrulline and should be added.
- Pour the liquid into a pot and allow to boil for a few minutes.
- Add the juice of two freshly squeezed lemons to the watermelon juice.
- Continue boiling this mixture and stir occasionally to mix well.
- Allow the mixture to boil until about 2/3 rds. has evaporated, then allow to cool down.
- Transfer the potion to a washed glass bottle and store in the fridge.
Do not add any sugar, salt, spices or anything else as that would effect the potency .
This is not a medicine and as such, if consumed by anyone, it will be done entirely at your own risk.
WATCH THIS VIDEO NOW: